At St Mary's we are almost entirely dependent upon donations to cover our financial costs. The vast majority of our income comes from members who give a regular amount each week or month. We are also immensely grateful for one off donations from those who are supportive of our work.
If you would like to give, you can do so by:
- Placing money in the collection plate at a worship service
- Using weekly dated envelopes which we provide, to give a promised weekly or monthly gift.
- Setting up a standing order or direct debit, taking all the hassle out of giving. If you would like establish a bank order, contact the office for our details.
- By giving on-line at www.give.net (this also allows your donation to be gift aided).
- By text to SMRC00 £5 to 70070 (this also allows your donation to be gift aided).
- Including a legacy in your will.
However you give, if you pay tax, we can claim back money from the government. This turns each £1 into £1.25 so please tick “gift aid” on the form.
If you have any questions, please contact the office .