Current Covid Guidance for Worship at St Mary's
Please check this page for the latest update immediately before coming to worship at St Mary's.
We are currently proceeding with services, with the following guidance to minimise risks.
During this time of high infectin rates, please exercise your own judgment as to whether you attend based upon your own vulnerability and that of those you live with or will mix with.
Many of our services are on YouTube and it may be better for you to take part at home in that way.
- Wearing face-coverings is now mandatory, unless exempt. Please wear face-coverings throughout your time in St Mary's (except for the choir/music group when they sing and service leader when leading/preaching).
- Please take a lateral flow test before coming to church.
- Please do your best to maintain social distancing within the building. We will be using alternate pews.
- Please use the hand sanitiser as you enter and leave.
- If you are unwell or have any symptoms of Covid, please do not come to a service in the church but watch online instead.
- If you have any doubts, please take part in a service on YouTube instead.
- Please pass this information to anyone who you know is thinking of coming.
Sunday 23 January 2022
10:45 All Age Worship (in church, no children's groups)
If you would like to sign up for our weekly newsletter, please click this link: https://mailchi.mp/5a70393918b3/stmrc
You can give to support St Mary's Church - online at https://www.stewardship.org.uk/partners/20035871 or by text sending the message STMARYRODCHENEY followed by the amount of up to £20 to 70085 e.g. STMARYRODCHENEY 5 to 70085 (Both methods allow donations to be Gift Aided).
Further information here.